PROFFESSIONAL PICTURES AND VIDEO TO FOLLOW ASAP
The LITH-TECH SMART LIFTER, is a combination of an electric scissor lift and ramp system to help aid you to get your Folding Electric Wheelchair into your car.
The are lots of advantages to a scissor lift.
- Firstly and most importantly, it saves having to lift a heavy wheelchair into your car.
- It means you don’t have to go for a lightweight Folding Electric wheelchair that doesn’t really suit your needs and usecase. (Anyone that wants to use there wheelchair for just outdoor use really needs to be buying a multi-terrain wheelchair, with big wheels and that weighs no less than 25kg)
- By adding the 2ft suitcase ramps it means it’s far easier for the user to freewheel the chair up onto the platform. It also means that more people with different disabilities, lesser mobility or age related strength can use our devise.
- A scissor lift is fully portable and transferable meaning unlike a hoist it can be used in any car (so you can go out with different friends or family members) with no worry about not being able to bring your chair.
- Price – so ramps are £145-£165, a good hoist is around £1800, a scissor lift is just £625.00
Our scissor lift raises and lowers to the height of your tailgate by a simple press of a button on a remote control, so you can easily just roll your chair into your car boot with as little effort as possible. The ramps aid in getting your wheelchair onto the platform so no ‘heavy’ lifting is required. Using these two mobility solutions together is a great way of getting your chair into the car stress free.
The lift has a power motor and is powered by a small lithium battery.
The chair comes complete with a charger
LITH-TECH SMART LIFTER SPECS
Weight of lift = 12kg
Dimensions = Length 750mm x Width 480mm x Height 240mm
Max Load = 50kg
Max Rise Height = 910mm
Battery = 24v x 5AH Lithium Lion Battery
Battery to be charged once a week.
Unfolded size – 61cm long x 74cm wide
Folded size – 61cm long x 39cm wide
Weight – 5.4kg
Weight capacity – 200kg
Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/lithiumtechnology
And check out our youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/@lith-techmobility9380