Wheelchair Maintenance Kits
These kits are specifically for LITH-TECH Folding Powerchairs.
Maintaining your wheelchair correctly is incredibly important and failure to do so will not only harm your wheelchair and reduce it's life expectancy but it will also make your folding wheelchair dangerous, which could potentially harm you.
If you keep your chair clean and properly maintained you wont need to ever have it serviced, this also will save you money.
This kit is comprised:
- 2 x Microfibre Towels - These are used for wiping down your chair! (Toby's Top Tip) clean all around the motors (Remove any grit/sand particles)
- 1 x Water spry - You can't hose or jetwash Powerchairs as they are Electric. A water spray is perfect as it's a mist of water.
- 4 x Cable Ties - These are useful for tidying up wires.
- 2 x Sets of Allen Keys - An absolute must for any wheelchair maintenance kit. Some bolts you will need the same size allen key either side.
- 1 x Multi spanner - to be used on nuts around your chair.
- 1 x Large Spanner - to be used for tightening your front forks (Below the fork) this spanner is used in conjunction with the socket tool.
- 1 x Socket Wrench - Used for tightening of forks (Above the fork/top of fork)
- 1 x Black netted storage bag - Great for keeping everything together.