|Frame||Material||Aerospace Titanium-Aluminium Alloy|
|L 590mm x W 320mm x H 770mm
L 960mm x W 590mm x H 930mm
Product Weight (Exc. Batteries):
Product Weight (Inc. Batteries):
|Riding Requirements||Recommended Age Range
|16-90 Years Old
|Main Parameters||Max Speed
Max Hill Climb
Can withstand light rain. Must cover the joystick
|Motor Parameter||Power (w)||250W x 2 Brushless Motors|
|Battery||2 batteries in wheelchair arm:
Charge Time (fully charged from flat):
|24v 6AH x 2 Pieces
Puncture Proof Tyres:
|7-inch PU solid tyre
12.5-inch solid rubber tyre
Space Between Armrests
|Warranty||Warranty Included:||12-months on frames, motor and batteries|
Finance options are available
Please contact Lith-Tech for more information.
About the ChairThe LITH-TECH Smart Chair 1’s frame is made up of a blend of aerospace titanium and aluminium which not only makes it lightweight, but also very strong. It can withstand a load of 180kg (28stone), which is the best on the market. The sturdy frame teamed up with larger, puncture-proof tyres absorbs bumps for the most comfortable ride experience. Meanwhile, the lightweight materials make the Smart Chair 1 easy to fold away and store. The chair has amazing manoeuvrability and a great turning circle due to its 360-degree adjustable joystick. This gives it a turning circle on its own axis, which makes even the tightest of spaces seem easy to get around in. The joystick is equipped with an on and off button, a battery level indicator, horn for user safety and five different speed settings.
Battery LifeThe lithium batteries used on our Smart Chair 1 are neatly stored away in the arms of the frames to not only keep this electric wheelchair looking sleek, but also user friendly and functional. Both batteries can either stay in the frame and be charged through the joystick or can be charged easily off the chair through the battery itself. Our Smart Chair 1 charges in 6 hours unless the battery is fully drained (which we don’t advise) and can go an industry-leading distance of 16 miles on a single charge.
Practical FeaturesIts dimensions are as follows: Folded: 590mm x 320mm x 770mm Unfolded: 960mm x 590mm x 930mm – The chair has a good size seat and a width between the armrests of 480mm which is perfect for the majority of people.
Air Travel CompliantThis chair is also great for travelling anywhere worldwide and is one of the only wheelchairs on the market that comply with the new airport lithium battery guidelines. 80% of the chairs on the UK market don’t and are not eligible to take on a plane under the new rules.
Storing and Moving the Smart Chair 1The Smart Chair 1 folds up or down in one second, and hanks to its light weight frame, it can easily fit into even the smallest of car boots. The arms on this chair also fold up out of the way so you can easily fit under a table for eating, drinking and even working, as well as making it easier to get into the chair from the side.
Who is This Chair For?The Smart Chair 1 is perfect for the individual who wants a great all-round chair. This electric wheelchair also folds up very small, can be lifted easily and handle multiple terrain types and is great for travelling, wether it be buses, cruise ships or flying abroad.
Extra InformationThe SC-1 wheelchair comes with a mains charger, which plugs straight into the joystick to charge the chair as a whole. It also comes with an adapter which fits directly into the actual batteries so they can be charged separately. This chair also has the ability to add extras to it if required for a certain disability, including:
- Carer’s assist package with dual controls for a price of £130, which gives you a rear bracket, fitting kit and another joystick which attaches to the top of the backrest of the chair so a carer or loved one can take control of the chair from behind.
- Leg rest attachments – £140.00 for two
- Head rest for £125.00
- Ramps for £130.00
Why You Should Buy Our Smart Chair 1
- 1 second’s folding and unfolding, easy for using on a plane, bus or train.
- Very lightweight, only 23kg and 26kg with batteries.,
- Worlds best selling electric folding wheelchair in most countries.
- Frame material: 7003 aerospace titanium-aluminium alloy. Strong and lightweight frame using innovative frame materials.
- Industry Certifications: CE and FDA approved, ISO9001 certified for a quality management system by adhering to specific principles, ISO13485 certification which is the medical devices industry mark of safety and quality.
- High efficiency brushless motors.
- Bigger rear rubber tyres for stronger durability, better grip and safety.
- Next day dispatch and 48 hour delivery.
- We offer a 12-month warranty on all our wheelchairs.