LITH-TECH SMART CHAIR 1
About the Chair
The LITH-TECH Smart Chair 1’s frame is made up of aerospace titanium and aluminium, which makes it not only lightweight but also very strong. This means it can withstand loads of up to 180kg, which is best in class by a long stretch.
With a market-leading battery range and electromagnetic braking, this electric folding wheelchair equips the user with the tools necessary to carry out daily activities – all while staying safe
The lithium batteries on our Smart Chair 1 are neatly stored away in the side of the frames to not only keep this wheelchair looking sleek, but also user friendly and functional, as both batteries can either stay in the frame to be charged through the joystick or can be taken out the chair and charged separately.
Our Smart Chair 1 charges in 5-6 hours and can go an industry-leading distance of around 18 miles on a single charge.
Its dimensions are as follows:
Folded: 610mm x 260mm x 770mm
Unfolded: 960mm x 580mm x 930mm
It has a width between the arms of 480mm which is slightly wider than a standard electric wheelchair. This means it is great for larger individuals and gives you added comfort.
Storage and Moving
This chair is also perfect for on the go or those that travel as it folds up in less than 2 seconds and can easily fit in even the smallest of car boots.
Another practical feature is the arms on this wheelchair also fold up out of the way so you can easily fit under tables for eating, drinking or even working. This feature also makes it easier for getting in and out of the electric wheelchair.
Who is this Chair for?
Our Smart Chair 1 is designed to withstand user weights up to 180kg (28 stone), so it is suitable for the larger individual. It has 48cm between the armrests for comfort. If you need more space, you can add 1cm spacers either side, or you will need our SC-1 XL which has 53cm or our flagship model SC-X XL, which has 52cm.
The Smart Chair 1 comes with a mains charger, which plugs straight into the joystick and charges the chair as a whole. It also comes with an adaptor extension lead which then charges directly into the batteries themselves so they can be charged separately away from the chair.
This wheelchair features a 360-degree adjustable joystick which makes even the tightest of spaces seem easy to navigate. The joystick also comes equipped with different speed settings, a battery range bar, and a horn for user safety.
Extras for this electric folding wheelchair include:
- Carer Pack – £115
- Leg Extension attachments – £120 pair
- Headrest – £115
- Telescopic ramps – £115
- Travel Bag – £50.
Why Buy Our Smart Chair 1?
- 2 seconds folding and unfolding – the easiest on the market.
- One of the few chairs with batteries that are officially legal under the new plane and public transport rules.
- Very lightweight and small folding volume, weighing only 23kg without batteries and only 26kg with batteries
- Frame material: 7003 aerospace titanium-aluminium alloy.
- Industry Certifications: CE and FDA Approved, ISO9001 certified for quality management system by adhering to specific principles, ISO13485 certification which is the medical devices industry mark of safety and quality.
- High efficiency premium brushless motor.
- Bigger rear puncture-proof rubber tyres for stronger durability, better grip and safety.
- Next day posting. You should receive your order in 1-2 working days.
- We offer a 12-month warranty on all our wheelchairs.
- All LITH-TECH products are sent out the next business day via TNT express courier service.