LITH-TECH SMART CHAIR 1
ABOUT THE CHAIR
The frame is made up of aerospace titanium and aluminium, which makes it not only lightweight but also very strong meaning it can withstand loads of up to 180kg which is best in class by a long stretch.
The lithium batteries on our Smart Chair 1 are neatly stored away in the side of the frames to not only keep this wheelchair looking sleek but also user friendly and functional as both batteries can either stay in the frame to be charged through the joystick or can be taken out the chair an charged separately.
Our Smart Chair charges in 5-6 hours and can go an industry leading distance of around 18 miles on a single charge.
Its dimensions are as follows:
Folded 610mm x 260mm x 770mm – Unfolded 960mm x 580mm x 930mm
It has a width between the arms of 480mm which is slightly wider than a standard chair which is great for larger individuals and gives you added comfort.
This chair is also perfect for those on the go or that travel as it folds up in less than 2 seconds and can easily fit in even the smallest of car boots.
Another practical feature is the arms on this chair also fold up out of the way so you can easily fit under tables for eating, drinking or even working. These feature also means it makes it easier for getting in and out of the chair.
The Chair comes with a mains charger, which plugs straight into the joystick which charges the chair as a whole. It also comes with an adaptor extension lead which then charges directly into the batteries themselves so they can be charged separately away from the chair.
This chair features a 360 degree adjustable joystick which makes even the tightest of spaces seem easy to navigate. The joystick also come’s equipped with different speed settings, a battery range bar and a horn for user safety.
Extras for this chair include – Carer Pack £115, Leg Extension attachments £120 pair, headrest £100, Telescopic ramps £115, Travel Bag £50.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OUR SMART CHAIR!
- 2 seconds folding and unfolding, easiest on the market.
- One of the few chairs that’s batteries are officially legal under the new plane and public transport rules.
- Very light weight and small folding volume, only 23kg and only 26kg with batteries
- Frame material: 7003 aerospace titanium-aluminum alloy.
- Certificates: CE;FDA;ISO9001; ISO13485.
- High efficiency premium brushless motor.
- Bigger rear puncture proof rubber tyres, stronger durability, and better grip and safety
- Next day posting, should receive order in 1-2 working days.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on all our wheelchairs.
- All LITH-TECH products are sent out the next business day via txt express courier service.